作品分类 > 室内设计 > 餐饮空间 > 珠海市唐企盛泰企业管理有限公司作品
———————中英文说明分割（Chinese and English description segmentation）———————
PROJECT：COMMUNE (Zhuhai Beishan Li Shop) DESIGN DESCRIPTION
- COMMUNE, means to get very close to someone by talking and sharing. In the beginning of 2014, we had a thought about setting up a bar named COMMUNE, which relaxed urbanites themselves from work. So we hoped to break normal management model of original bars, aimed at providing our customers with quality, large-quantity, cost-effective food and drinks, less grand decorations and no stages. Moreover, staying in our bar, people would feel free and comfortable, get superb feeling of experience. Considering this, our design tended to be American industrial style, which would meet the demand of our customers. Finally, the first COMMUNE, was born in Wuhan, China.
- In the very beginning of design, the first thing that come to our mind for COMMUNE is a space that is large enough. So we take a lot of time in searching wasted plants and warehouses, giving them new lives by redesign based on the original space and feature.
- As for the main part of the construction, we distressed and reserved the roof and brick wall, to show the original face to people.
- When came to the materials indoors, we used cement bedding the floor, black irons applicating on the structure of roof, wooden chairs, tables, bar counter and alcohol self-service area. With the contrast of black iron and wood, people would smell a hard American industrial style, seemed like returning back the bars in the 19th century.
- On one hand, in order to strengthen industrial feeling, besides of hanging the iron fans and pendent, we adopted exposed assembly such as medals, bonding points and rivets.
- On the other hand, by the way of softening the space atmosphere, we painted the brick wall into red. In that way, combined with light and antique brick wall, customers would ease themselves from stress in our environment.
- Meanwhile, we insisted using unpolished wooden chairs and tables that were ergonomically correct. If our customers were tired, the legs of chair gave the enough brace to them and avoid getting numb.
- For the sake of the macroscopic vision-scope, we tried our best to make good use of natural light. So we used German schueco windows, which could be pulled-out fully to the outside.
- Also, the display of commodity on alcohol self-service area was important. Opposite the fridges are our shelves, they are 13 meters long and 1.5 meters wide, which provided a space for customers to walk and choose beer, seemed like walking into the store of bar.
In addition to the functional display mentioned above, considering young customers who keen on selfie, we added many non-function displays such as little blackboards, image wall, historical artistic illustrations and so on. More than this, at some stores, we even placed a large wine bucket outdoors in order to strengthen the sense of life.
In general, the whole COMMUNE design was a project included reform and rebuilt. In the beginning, we respected the original construction, and then we added elements of American industrial style. At last, we improved the functional configuration, and created a kind of free, open, easy atmosphere.
This was an unadorned and textured design, which became a popular space for young people to kill time with their friends , get relax dinner and drinks.